WHY EVEN GET THERAPY?
1. Increases your self-awareness: Learn how you affect others and how does that influence your relationships?
2. Have deeper more satisfying relationships as you learn ways to increase open honest communicate with others.
3. Therapy provides a unique situation where it is all about you! Your therapist is focused on what happening with you and focuses on your needs.
4. You can get feedback and guidance from a genuine warm person who has extensive education in relationships.
5. You get to learn practical tools you can practice and use to decrease anxiety, sadness, loneliness and conflict in relationships.
Therapy can be UNCOMFORTABLE and a lot of WORK.
Healing is an emotional process.
It is both difficult to admit and empowering to understand that I contribute to some of the difficult dynamics in our relationships
You have to be patient with yourself, it takes time to create new habits!
I believe in being genuine and honest with my clients. I understand that therapy is a vulnerable process and feel honored you would choose me to share this journey with you. I believe in hard work and have hope that if you are invested in the therapeutic process you can have positive changes in your life.View My Approach
My name is Diana Chaparro-Clark and I have always been intrigued by people and their stories. I love hearing people’s experiences and discovering their uniqueness. It became apparent to me at a young age that I wanted to be in a position where I could interact with others and possibly be part of their journey towards healing, self-discovery and growth. I am so happy to be able to do what I love , which is to talk with and listen to people through the bumps in the road in their life and find a path towards fulfillment.
“A lesson for all of us is that for every loss, there is victory, for every sadness, there is joy, and when you think you’ve lost everything, there is hope.”GERALDINE SOLON
Counseling for Anxiety
Please let me know how I can help! Feel free to contact me by calling or e-mail.
You can also text me at 657-205-6611 to set up a consultation call ( please allow 24 hour response M-F). If you contact me on a weekday will respond next business day.18002 Irvine Blvd Ste. # 202-F Tustin, California 92780
Tel. +1 (657) 205 – 6611