Rates & Insurance
50 minute session
90 minute Session
- Due on each session
- Cash, Check, or Charge
My current rate is $125 per 50-minute session with reduced rates potentially available depending on circumstances and openings. Payment is due at each session by credit card, cash, or check.
I am currently a mental health provider for Cigna insurance. When we speak for initial consult please provide me with: your group number, your subscriber ID number and your date of birth to verify your eligibility. Your co-pay and deductible amount is is dependent on your plan.
For other insurances, services for psychotherapy may be covered fully or partially by your health insurance. If you have PPO insurance, you may be eligible to be reimbursed at an out-of-network rate. It’s your responsibility to find out what coverage you have and if it has any limits / limitations. I don’t submit claims directly to your insurance company, but upon request, I can give you a “superbill” which you can then submit to your insurance company for any reimbursement you’re eligible for. Some questions you may wish to ask your insurance company ahead of time when trying to determine coverage are:
- Does my policy provide mental health insurance benefits?
• Is there a deductible? Have I met it yet?
• How many counseling sessions does my plan cover per year
• What counts as an out-of-network provider?
• How much reimbursement would I receive when using an out-of-network provider?
• Does my primary care physician have to give approval / refer me?